Tuesday, October 9, 2007

October Update

Peace and blessings to all in the Name of Jesus Christ,

My apologies for the lack of updates, as life has been abundantly full with school and an internship. To keep everyone informed, I am working on an internet ministry outreach as part of my thesis in education and divinity, which I hope to incorporate the current theological discussions from the Emergent Church. I am working on a website, www.churchintheround.org, as part of this outreach to help promote online internet meetings as opposed to face-to-face requirements. Feel free to check it out and provide input. Hopefully, as schedules slow down after this semester, we may actually be able to schedule an online meeting.

"The definition of being rich in Christ does not meaning having the most, but needing the least."
---- a quote I heard in church this weekend.

Let us all be content with what we have and remember God supplies all that we need.

Regards,
Brett

No comments: